Saturday 20 June 2015

Florence - May 2014: Florence Market



Florence Market

I had to visit Florence market, even though we were staying in a hotel and could not really buy anything meaningful. I'm sure the stall holders spotted that we were yet more tourists just looking and not buying their wonderful produce.













Do not touch!






Organic Sicilian sun dried tomatoes. It would be so easy to take the whole barrowful away!


Cheese..


The incredible Caffe' el Mercato di Cubattoli Roberto



Fine Florence meat, including their famous cuts of steak.



I wish I had taken a van - it would have been worth driving across Europe for these superb products...



Wild boar salamis etc.


As always, I visit the fish stalls and spend time looking at each fish....

No comments:

Post a Comment